Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blueberry Pickin' and Color Runnin'

I'm finally getting around to writing about my time in Iowa! Let me tell you...it was a blast! I was so sad to leave my sister's family. My niece and nephew are adorable and are growing up too fast!! The house next door to my sister happens to be for sale....maybe we need to pack our bags and move in! Here are some of the super fun things we did while I was there:

Trying on TK's glasses while eating homemade popsicles, and riding Henry the Horse at Hy-Vee

Color Run:
If you haven't done a color run yet, you need too! They aren't lying when they say its the happiest 5k on the planet.




Picking Blueberries:
This was another highlight of my trip! These blueberries ended up in a lot of our meals throughout the week...one of my favorites was the cheesecake. yum. 

I also made a SB&J dessert out of sunbutter, blueberry compote, and whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment