Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Been Awhile


I know, I know, I know, its been almost a month since I've blogged, and so many things have happened since then. 

I started volunteer coaching at the High School
Kahlua has chewed a slipper, a hole in the fence, and EZ's car charger and dug up the yard
I was offered a head coaching position at a rival High School

I have a new adorable baby nephew!!!

I took a girls trip down to Baton Rouge for Alumni Weekend


I saw LSU stomp Kentucky in Tiger Stadium



Our town had a disgusting dust storm roll through it
and
I've started MonaVie which is changing my life in so many ways

Don't worry, I won't be going away for another month because guess what?! It's fall and that means pumpkins, cold weather and the best food of the year. I've filled an entire pin board with carving ideas and I just bought ingredients to make pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies, so be on the lookout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment