Thursday, May 30, 2013

Update! New Blog Name, New Life.

It has been well over a year since I posted anything on this blog! I have been neglecting the poor thing. But good news! I am back and with a whole new view on life. SO much has happened over the past year. Here is a photo to sum it all up!

(in time order) One of my best friends joined us in Hobbs for a year. We added a new furry member to our family. His name is King. I got engaged! We got married in October 6th 2012 after I became a 3rd grade teacher. EZ completed a Half Ironman, we ran a 10K together (if you know me this is a huge feat....I am not a runner), My niece and nephew grew up! We went to Antigua for our honeymoon, to Seattle to see the oldest sissy and Baton Rouge for a close friend's wedding. My bestie got engaged! My beautiful grandfather passed away. We miss him everyday, but I know he is in a better place finally reunited with my grandma after 20 years. I finished a whole year of teaching! My husband and I have permanently given up gluten! We are embarking on Paleo and I can't wait to share all my new recipes and findings. My family has also started a new blog to reveal the truth about America's health situation and share recipes for every type of diet.

*As I start writing again, my view on nutrition and exercise has changed. I will leave up all my old recipes, but note that they are not the healthiest and most contain gluten. My new recipes will include whole foods and will be published with optimal health in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment