Friday, June 28, 2013

EZ Eats: Paleo Fajitas

I mentioned earlier that we have an 1/8 of grass-fed cow hanging out in a freezer. I've had a good time coming up with new recipes to use all the different ingredients! Here is one of my favorites:


Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
1-2lbs skirt or flank steak
1 tbs cumin
1/2 tbs cayenne
1 tbs garlic
bell pepper sliced
mushrooms sliced
onions (I despise them, so I omitted these, but I know some strange people like my momma love them)
1 tbs butter to grease the pan


Add the veggies to the pan and sautee. Add in the spices. When veggies start to soften add in the meat. Cook the meat until no red is showing. I served these with coconut flour tortillas. I am still perfecting that recipe, so you'll have to check back later to find it! These would be great with a side of "cauli"rice Mexican style!

No comments:

Post a Comment